We will be launching new improved APU/APIIT Library Systems on 30th Jan 2018, the new system is more users friendly, easy to access with single sign-on facility. Library System is design to enhance your experience, with these improved features.
- New library website is faster and mobile friendly.
- APres: The Institutional Repository is an online digital collection of research output at the university, the collection consists of Journal Articles and Conference Papers, Final Year Projects (FYPs), Master Dissertation and Ph.D. Theses. Full features of APres especially the Final Year Project will be available to students and staff from 8th Feb. 2018.
- All the prescribed APU E-Databases will be manageable with Single Sign-On login page from
- 15th Feb. 2018.
- You can send book requisition using the same interface as book loan page.
- You can track the status of your book purchase recommendations and inquiries, with
- Upgrade Koha System 9th Mar.2018
In addition, you be able to Login via a new Single Sign-On login page, which now comes under our new SSO called “CAS”. To log in to the Library Webpage you are required to use your Key@APU credentials (student ID and email/lab password).
For further information on CAS, please lookout for CTI announcement on the New SSO, “CAS.”
Should you face any difficulty logging into the system, please contact us at our helpdesk hotline:
03-8992 5050, extension at 5050 or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you will enjoy using the new login experience with single sign-on. We appreciate and value your feedback on the new interface and system. You can send in your feedback using the new APU Online Feedback System, or by e-mail to email@example.com.