Computers in the library can be used to search Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) , access e-resources and Grammarly. Users can access Grammarly using the 4 labeled PCs with G1,G2,G3 and G4.
Wi-Fi is available throughout the library.Most tables in the library are fitted with charging points. A limited number of laptop locks are also available. Please request at the counter for these locks.
Please note :
- The computer facilities provided in the library are to be used for academic and research purposes only.
- Use of computers for sending personal emails, online chatting or gaming is strictly prohibited.
- Users are prohibited from installing application programs into the computers made available for student use.
- Users caught committing any of the above mentioned offences will be penalized.
- Users are advised to save their work onto their own portable hard drives. The Library Management will not be responsible for any loss of work saved in the library computers.
- Please approach the library assistant on duty when facing technical problems with the computers.