- Library membership is open to all students who have paid library deposit and/or annual library fees. Students are automatically registered upon enrolment.
- Library Membership is not transferable.
- Students found attempting to check-out books using another member’s ID will have disciplinary action taken against them.
Termination of Library Membership
- Membership expires upon completion of an academic program.
- Students need to bring their student ID and NRIC/ Immigration Card (foreign students) and fill up the Library Termination form before collecting their deposits at the Cashier Counter.
- If students fail to show their student IDs, RM15 will be deducted from their library deposits.