Reservations can also be made online. You will need to enter your Webspace User ID and Password.
- Library members can reserve up to 2 books at any one time.
- Reservations will be purged 3 days after an item has been assigned to a member.
- Members can check for the reservation details at the library counter or from the library website.
- Email notices will be sent to APU / APIIT webmail accounts informing members when reserved books are ready for collection.
- You can reserve a book if:
It’s currently on loan to another user
No other copies were available.
You haven’t accumulated fines of RM25 or more in your library web account
Your library account has not expired or withdraw.
Click Here to get the full steps on how to do the Item Reservation/ Holds through online.
Email notices will be sent to webmail accounts informing members when reserved books are ready for collection ( please check ✔ for “Hold Filled” box in My Messaging section of your online library account).